Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rough Waters


Weigh-in Wednesday!

Last Week's Weight: 168.4
Current Weight: 167.0
Change: -1.4
Total Loss: -61

Hi friends. It has been a rough few weeks, as you may have guessed from the radio silence. Honestly it's just that a combination of areas (work stress, personal stress, etc.) caught up to me... all at the same time. Vague blogging is vague, I know. But a few late nights at work meant that working out was a struggle last week. And then the last thing I wanted to do at home was cook dinner, because I've been wavering somewhere between not having an appetite (WUT) and then wanting to gorge on Chinese food (which I did on Tuesday, btw). On top of that, I've got a few big projects coming up at work in the next few weeks. When I'm as busy as I've been at work, all I want to do at home is decompress and be a zombie in front of Law & Order SVU reruns. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

All of that said, for now I need to work on catching up, slowing down, and probably taking a little extra time to sort a few things out. I don't know how consistently I'll be blogging in the meantime, but I'll be checking in when I can. I've also got the Hot Chocolate 15K rapidly approaching (T-2 weeks!), so I want to come back and update after that, if I don't post again before then.

Don't worry, I'm not giving up the good fight. I'm just making sure to take care of me :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment