Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend in Review

What a whirlwind! Between my camping trip, moving floors at work last week and then my cousins visiting, August has been a blur. My cousins drove over from Cleveland and spent this past weekend with me experiencing some of the best things Chicago has to offer: rooftop Air & Water Show viewing,



a beautiful ride on the Navy Pier ferris wheel (I'd never been!),


and of course, deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's (if anyone tells you there's a better pizza place in Chicago, they're lying).


All in all we had an exciting and action-packed weekend with plenty of fun and (too much!) food. 


On a less-touristy note, you know you're getting old when legitimate exciting points of your weekend include running into Lester Holt in your friend's apartment lobby and buying an olive oil mister. 



But not old enough to stop quoting Meal Girls :)

And I had another exciting moment this weekend when I hit my 150th Classpass class! After my second (equally brutal) Shred415 class on Friday, I was ready for something low key on Saturday morning, so Corepower Yoga's Hot Power Fusion was calling my name. 


So that's my weekend in review! August isn't slowing down just yet, though. Next weekend my parents are visiting for the first time in two years, so I'm excited for a short work-week ahead and then getting some quality time with John and Mar. Until then, I'll be on a veggie-only detox and working my booty off all week. Follow along on IG and keep me honest.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment