Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dangerous Food Possibilities

Weigh-in Wednesday!
Last Week's Weight: 168.2
Current Weight: 169.8
Change: +1.6
Total Loss: -58.2

Super quick weigh-in accountability post, because I already skipped last week and I'm in the midst of three weeks packed with dangerous food possibilities (camping, cousins visiting, work summer party, parents visiting). While I'm not HAPPY about the gain, considering the time of the month (ahem) and the less-than-perfect food decisions I made last week, and OMG the best burger of my life that I ate last night, I'm not terribly surprised about this weigh-in.


If you're visiting Chicago, you MUST go to
Au Cheval for the absolute best burger of your life.

And, on a more positive note, in anticipation of the upcoming dangerous food possibilities, I've packed this week with butt-kicking workouts. So far it's working because I was SO sore this morning from new workouts the last two days. Here's this week's game plan:

Monday: FlyWheel (AM) + Kettlebell Boot Camp* (PM)
Tuesday: Iron & Oar* (AM)
Wednesday: Tabata Boot Camp* (AM)
Thursday: GoRow Circuit (AM)
Friday: Brawl (AM) and may add a second workout, depending on how I'm feeling
Saturday: TBD, possibly something with my parents
Sunday: Rest

My goal for the month was to attend five new ClassPass workouts, and the workouts starred above are all new (technically I've been to Iron & Oar before, but this was at a new exclusively Iron & Oar studio with a new teacher, so I'm counting it). Including Shred, I'm at four so far this month, so just one more to go!

Tried any new workouts lately?

How was your weigh-in Wednesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment