Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sticking to the Plan

Pretty Strong Medicine

Last Week's Weight: 171
Current Weight: 170.8
Change: -0.2
Total Loss: -57.2

LOL. Inch by inch, for real. I will drag myself back into the 160's kicking and screaming. At this rate, I might get there by  Christmas :) 

I definitely could've done a better job with my eating, because in addition to my 49 extra points, I ate 30 of my 56 activity points (oops). In my defense, my office had our annual Service Day yesterday where we spend the whole day at a kids' summer camp cleaning and scrubbing and organizing and moving and sweeping. So when they laid a giant spread of Portillo's out for us for lunch, you better believe I went for the cheeseburger (and then later the ice cream drumstick yummm). So, given that I ate more APs than I usually like to, I will certainly take this teeny tiny loss. 

The good news is that I've been sticking to the workout plan, and have had a really killer last few weeks of workouts. Last week looked like this:

  • Monday - GoRow
  • Tuesday - FlyWheel
  • Wednesday - Ropes Gone Wild (HIIT with jump ropes and heavy battle ropes)
  • Thursday - Brawl (kickboxing)
  • Friday - Power Hour Yoga
  • Saturday - Iron & Oar (rowing circuits)
  • Sunday - Restorative Yoga (aka glorified stretching with zen yoga music and sometimes the teacher gives you a mini-massage and it's wonderful)
And this week looks like this:

  • Monday - GoRow
  • Tuesday - FlyBarre (+ several hours of scrubbing building exteriors at our service day)
  • Wednesday - Brawl
  • Thursday - REST DAY GOD BLESS AMERICA
  • Friday - Power Hour Yoga
  • Saturday - TBD, but I'm leaning towards Hikeology because I guess I'd like to not be able to sit down on Sunday
  • Sunday - likely yoga

Work/life has been a little crazy the last few weeks. But I hit a huge milestone on Sunday when I went to my 100th Class Pass class!! I'll be checking in later this week, with a roundup of things I've learned in 100 classes. Until then, keep fighting for those inches.

How was your weigh-in Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. Ashley LoeffelholzJune 10, 2015 at 9:32 AM

    Dang, you are KILLING it at the gym! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to TRACK every DAY. I need to get back in the habit, because then at least I'd KNOW how many more I was eating. Thanks for sharing, Twinsie. Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week was definitely one of those weeks where I was like "hmmm... I can just mentally note that spoon of PB I ate right from the jar, probably don't need to log it." But dang if those little cheats don't sneak up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still jealous of all your classes! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl you really are killing it with your workouts! And I'm over here celebrating going to Body Pump twice in one week like it's huge haha. I've fallen out of the habit of tracking every day and everything. Definitely something I need to get back into the habit of ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're not that scary! Except maybe Hikeology (that one is for real scary).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Winter!! Trying to take fulllllll advantage of the class offerings (even though I definitely have my favorites :) )

    ReplyDelete