Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Weigh In Check In

Pretty Strong Medicine

Last Week's Weight: 172.0
Current Weight: 172.2
Change: +.2
Total Loss: -55.8

A really quick check-in because, LOL, when I mentioned last week that my body gets comfortable in the 172-177 range, I actually wasn't kidding. Hilariously, I did see a number in the 160's over the weekend (...after I ate a burger and cheese fries?!?!), which is now just a fleeting memory. I typically try to eat all my weekly extra points (49PP), but leave my workout points/APs mostly untouched. Due to the holiday weekend and the aforementioned fast food splurge (oh my god Shake Shack is so good though), I dipped about 20 points into my 50APs, which I have learned generally stalls my progress unless I'm running a lottttt. 

I'm not letting this week's stagnant weigh-in get me down, though. I'll be reigning in my eating habits a little better this week and keeping up the good fight!

How was your weigh-in Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I was up too but I'm hoping all this bouncing around I'm doing is muscle building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, FRUSTRATING! Good news? You stuck to tracking!!! Keep on keeping on and it will come off. :)

    ReplyDelete