Last Week's Weight: 179 (post-vacation WOOF)
Current Weight: 175
Total Loss: -53
Hello! I'm back from vacation. Physically. The mental return to real life was significantly more of a struggle. I made super healthy kale salads for lunch all week and they taste like I wish I was still YOLO-eating ham and cheese croissants every day at the resort. SIGH.
Anyway, returning from vacation last Tuesday night made it hard to immediately jump back into healthy habits as quickly as I wanted to. I didn't sign up for any workout classes until Friday, and I didn't grocery shop until the weekend. But now I'm back and ready to get back on track. Also, I saw this quote on Instagram this morning, which was a perfectly timed message that I needed to hear:
So here's what I've been up to and will be doing for the rest of the week:
- Sunday - Brawl @ Barre Code
- "Oh, a week off from working out wasn't too bad. This class will be fun," I said. Holy moses I was so sore on Monday.
- Monday - OFF
- Like I said. Sore.
- Tuesday - Core Barre Fusion @ Exhale
- It was booty day. Feel the burn.
- Wednesday - Hot Power Fusion @ Corepower Yoga
- I desperately needed this.
- Thursday - GoRow @ Go Row
- One of my favorites! Recap forthcoming.
- Friday - Sproing HIIT @ Sproing Fitness
- One of the weirdest/craziest workouts I've done since joining ClassPass. Recap also forthcoming.
- Saturday - Some class. Maybe something new! TBD.
- Sunday - Likely Bikram Yoga
And, on top of that aggressive workout schedule, I've been doing a much better job of returning to tracking and planning my meals this week. AKA (sadly) no more spontaneous taco/churro binges. At least for a few weeks :) My goal is to definitely be in the 160's for my birthday (a number I haven't seen in far too long), which is about 5 weeks from today!
How was your weigh-in Wednesday?