Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weighing In and Working Out

Last Week's Weight: 173.4
Current Weight: 173.2
Change: -0.2
Total Loss: -54.8

I mean, I'll take it. With St. Patrick's Day this past weekend, there was definitely a lot more indulging than usual (including, ahem, mozzarella sticks and fried ravioli and deep dish OOPS), but I did stick pretty closely to the plan throughout the rest of the week. And, I already meal-prepped my lunches/dinners for the week, and picked up some more ingredients to cook at home basically from now until when I go on vacation (T-9 days but who's counting).

So, while eating wasn't thaaaaat phenomenal, I'm happy to report I had a kickass workout week last week (which helped with the eating side because I earned 61 activity points)! Here's what I did:
  • Monday - Brawl @ Barre Code
    • Guys. This is my most favorite workout. WHO KNEW I WOULD LOVE KICKBOXING SO MUCH? I didn't looooove this instructor, but overall a good burn and a good way to start the week.
  • Tuesday - Go Row @ Go Row
    • Did you know that it's possible to workout so hard you want to puke while sitting down? I didn't until Go Row. Channeled my inner Frank Underwood for this one and it was a killer workout.
  • Wednesday - Fat Shred @ i.d. gym
    • This class is almost always in my weekly rotation. The stations make it go by so quickly, and I really like the instructor!
  • Thursday - FlyBarre60 @ FlyBarre/FlyWheel
    • I love that FlyBarre is different from normal barre. Sometimes normal barre seems - I'll just say it - snooty. FlyBarre isn't that way at all - it's faster paced and a little "dancier" (but not too dancey) than normal barre, and it goes by really quickly.
  • Friday - Brawl @ Barre Code
    • THIS is my favorite Brawl class with my favorite teacher. And man, Friday's routine was killer. Charleston Kicks are my nemesis, but dang it's a good way to start the day.
  • Sunday - Original 90 @ 105f Bikram
    • I would probably in the future not recommend a hot yoga class the day after an afternoon of St. Patrick's Day drinking. On the plus side, I felt reallllllly detoxed after (and really thirsty).
So, that's what I've been up to, and this week is keeping up the grueling workout pace! On tap for me this week:
  • Monday - Yoga Sculpt (which actually ended up being barre)
  • Tuesday - FlyWheel
  • Wednesday - Unify in the AM and Boxing in the PM
  • Thursday - Go Row or mayyybe rest day
  • Friday - Brawl
  • Saturday - TBD or maybe rest day
  • Sunday - POUND
I owe you guys so many more workout class reviews, I'm just trying to find the time to write them up! Clearly I'm still loving ClassPass and it's keeping me busy. Here's hoping I can do better with eating this week to see a bigger loss on the scale before my vacation :)

How was your weigh-in Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. MOZZA STICKS!!!! YUMMMMMMEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I cannot wait to hear about all those workouts! They sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree Penton MarshallMarch 18, 2015 at 11:24 AM

    Wow you kicked booty with the workouts and great job eating this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of all the classes! We have nothing like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm mozzarella sticks are the bomb!! Glad you're still loving ClassPass. By the looks of it I'd say it's working with for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you located? CP is expanding quickly into a lot of new cities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mozzarella sticks = my kryptonite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely helped me in a lot of ways -- both getting over my fear of new classes AND physically :)

    ReplyDelete