Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Weigh In Womp Womp



Ugh. I wish I had better news. 

Last Week's Weight: 170.4
Current Weight: 170.8
Change: +0.4
Total Loss: -57.2

The scale is tormenting me. Problem is, I'm pretty sure I know exactly how to beat it: the answer lies in not eating cookies just because they're there. I got stuck between 170 and 169 for months last year, so this is not new territory for me. This specific weight is just a sticking point for me/my body, but I've busted through this plateau before, and I'm going to do it again. I know what I need to fix, eating-wise, I'm just struggling to do the damn thing. This week, I will do better. 

I am giving myself credit where credit is due, though. I've worked a lotttttt in the last 2 weeks, and I've still managed to make it to the gym 4+ times per week. On the heels of a 12 hour workday, getting to the gym before work the next morning is no small feat. ONWARD. 

My plan was to share a fun new workout circuit I came up with yesterday, but...work. I'm hoping to share it Friday! Until then, keep the cookies away from me. 

How was your weigh in Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you've still made time to workout during all of the work craziness. That's when I want to workout the most, when stress is at an all-time high... which means late nights at the office. Womp.

    "the answer lies in not eating cookies just because they're there"

    /wishing I'd remembered this before the best warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies arrived at the office yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The struggle is real! Someone brought (really delicious straight-from-the-bakery) donuts to work today, AND our office gave us each a box of chocolates. Send help. Mayday. SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is rough trying to make healthy choices at this time of year, so good for you for making gym time a priority! I am so ready for everyone ELSE to go on a diet in January so they will stop bringing cookies and chocolate into the office :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for your for sticking with the gym routine even if your eating wasn't as on plan as it should have been. You lessened the damage the could have been done!

    ReplyDelete