First off, can you tell I have favorite color scheme? I was doing laundry a few weeks ago when I realized almost all of my favorite workout tops are variations of blue/green. What can I say? I know what I like. And I know that I like tomato. (name that movie)
Secondly, I've come across so many holiday gift guides this year... but almost all of them are filled with such expensive products! I'm honestly kind of shocked at the price points I've seen, so I built my fit girl gift guide around products at very reasonable prices. With the exception of 2 products on this list, everything is under $50!
Lastly, all of these are products I either own, own something very similar, or plan on buying myself. I wouldn't endorse a product if I didn't 100% believe in it (or believe in it enough to spend my own money on it). Happy Shopping!
Shop this post:
1. Yurbuds Ear Buds are great if you have trouble with traditional ear buds slipping out of your ears once you get sweaty. I love these!
2. These North Face Warm Pants are pricey ($85) but so so so worth it. I've run in these in sub-zero Chicago temps and my legs still managed to stay toasty. (If you're between sizes, I recommend sizing down. I wear a M).
3. I own and love this Aladdin To-Go Tumbler from Target. A cute cup is a good way to get water in throughout the day.
4. I can personally attest that Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 is a hell of a workout! Bonus: the only equipment required is a set of dumbbells.
5. Old Navy's Patterned Compression Capris are my absolute favorite. They don't fall down, they aren't see-through, and the sweat-wicking material is perfect and doesn't pill. The bright and fun colors are just the cherry on top.
6. It's no secret that I'm a Fitbit fanatic. I got mine last winter and have worn it non-stop since. (Psst, if you want a band color that Fitbit doesn't carry, there are lots of Amazon sellers with some fun options).
7. I LOVE this Old Navy Racer Back tank. The color is vibrant and the material is so soft. If you're between sizes, I recommend sizing up (I wear a L). Also, it's only $9!!
8. I actually don't wear these hair ties to work out because they don't hold tight enough, but I love them for active rest days or post-gym. They come in so many fun colors and don't yank your hair or leave a kink.
9. While this is billed as a Yoga Headband, it looks like it could hold hair back for plenty of other activities as well. I love all of the prints and also the price point (just $7!).
10. A race entry! Of course, it'd probably be best to consult the person you're gifting the entry to, but a race entry is a great option for your runner friends/family members.
11. Confession: I don't own a real gym bag. I've been using an old LL Bean bag I got in college but it's high time for an upgrade. I am in love with the color, compartments, shape and functionality of this Balance Gym Bag by REI, and it's only $41.
Your turn! What are your fitness must-haves?
The post above contains Amazon affiliate links.