Friday, December 12, 2014

Better Late than Never

Fitnasty for Life

Sorry for the very much delayed #fit4fifteen weekly check-in! I wish I had a better reason for the delay, but this week has been absolutely insane both work-wise and life-wise, and the cherry on top was that I left my phone in a cab last night, so I've spent half the day trying to track it down (I did not succeed).

Anyway, I'm pledging to be a more frequent blogger next week, and to actually post this linkup in a timely fashion! Until then, I'll be using the weekend to unpack the suitcase still sitting next to my kitchen table and catch up on laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning my apartment. Isn't adulthood great?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and is still kicking ass and taking names for #fit4fifteen. I know I'm on a quest to see the 160's next week. Check in for the linkup below!








1 comment: