Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weigh Too Long

Eh, eh, like the pun in the title?


Current Weight: 165.8
Total Loss: -62.2

I know, I know. It's been wayyyyyy too long. Life was getting in the way, and something had to give. Temporarily, anyway. Blah blah excuses blah. But I'm back!

What's been going on?
  • Work became hyper-speed busy with a big project for a few weeks.
  • I was SUPER overwhelmed with completing the most lackluster training ever for the Soldier Field 10-Miler (LOL... but the training really was lackluster). Lauren and I ran the SF10 last weekend, race recap forthcoming!
  • My roommate is moving out, however I don't yet have my own move-out date solidified. Meaning, my landlady could tell me on Friday that I have to be out on June 30 (30 days notice), OR I could have until July 30 to move out, which is technically when my lease ends. Moral of the story: I have no idea if I'm moving in one month or two, and even less of an idea of where I'm moving. Because I live life on the edge.
  • I went to NC for my middle brother's college graduation and had a grand ol' time with the familia.
  • My pesky Achilles is still on the mend. Running isn't too bad, but I can tell it gets aggravated with longer distances still. 
  • I celebrated my 25th birthday two weekends ago! It was a night filled with friends, sangria, and a trolley ride around the city with some of my favorite people. I couldn't have asked for a better way to ring in my birthday.

So what's next? Well, I'm about 3lbs up from my lowest weight... but I've also been eating like I've been in maintenance mode, so this is nothing that should surprise me. Time to get back on the wagon and buckle down. Oh, and a little more frequent blogging along the way :)

How was your weigh-in Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. LOVED your dress! Where is it from? Pink's my jam. :)

    SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I've missed you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Good luck this week :)

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-52814-week-7.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Hope you get all the moving stuff figured out!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was away myself recently. I took a 21 day break from the scale and blogging. But I came back today and weighed in. Damage wasn't too bad.

    I've been watching for a new post from you. I was just about ready to check in on you. Monday are you posting weekly goals? I'd love to link up with you if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go girl. You are busy.. No plan would have me anxious like a crazy person! 25 oh to to be 25 again. Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking that pink dress- I love it! Happy belated birthday too :)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete