Thursday, March 20, 2014

Currently (abridged)

Making : myself get back on a normal routine. Not tomorrow. Not next Monday. Now.
Cooking : boneless pork chops and asparagus.
Drinking : good ol' fashioned water.
Reading: nothing. But I just finished The Fault in our Stars and it's completely deserving of the praise.
Wanting: a vacation. Preferably somewhere tropical.
Looking: for the perfect sundress for many upcoming events this spring/summer.
Playing: my old John Legend Get Lifted CD.
Wasting: too much time watching reality tv.
Wishing: that wine qualified as a fruit.
Enjoying: leaving the office when there's still daylight.
Waiting: for the laundry fairy to come fold all my clothes.
Needing: a new book to dive into.
Wearing: high school sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Unapologetically.
Noticing: that I could really use a good mani/pedi (but that I'm holding off on until I enter the 150s).
Knowing: that this much is true:


Feeling: content.

[inspired by Keira who was inspired by inspired by Sydney, who was inspired by Pip]

2 comments: