Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weigh Late


Weigh In Wednesday

Last Week's Weight: 166.6
Current Weight: 165.6
Change: -1
Total Loss: -62.4

Is it bad that it's 9:40pm and I'm actually about to go to bed? Because I am.

Anyway, woohoo for a loss this week! I actually had a 5-miler on the schedule this morning, and mid-week long runs still intimidate me for whatever reason. So when it was -12 degrees at 6am, I did this:


And then I laid in bed for 10 minutes and the guilt started to overcome be because I already blew off Monday's run after I fell UP the stairs at the train station that morning and busted my knee and now it's ugly and bruised. So, basically, I couldn't afford to completely blow off a workout. I dragged my carcass out of bed and had a date with week 3 of Ripped in 30 (and a documentary on Netflix, obvi).

Randomly stumbled upon my friend's dad in the Netflix documentary
I was watching this morning?!

BUT THEN by a miracle of God, I rallied my running mojo on the way home from work. I told myself I only needed to do four miles, but by the time I got out there, I just figured I might as well knock out the whole five. Five down in less than 50 minutes, I'll take it!

So, considering I did a two-a-day that consisted of Jillian Michaels + 5 miles, I'm pretty sure that means I should wake up 15lbs lighter and with a 6-pack in the morning.

...right?

5 comments:

  1. You go girl! Excellent loss and fantastic job getting it done even when you don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your loss! I know what you mean, everytime I have a big workout week I expect to be at least 10lbs smaller haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO indeed on the loss! That's awesome. :)

    Also, yes, 15 pounds lighter with a 6-pack, I totally agree. (Damn our out of whack thinking!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go girl! So proud of you, because really who wants to workout when it's hella cold out. Nope Nope Nope is right.
    And I'm sorry but I laughed at you falling up the stairs probably because me being a clutzy mcklutz does that on the daily and glad to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome! Seeing you push through and get a work out in when it would be a heck of a lot easier to just stay in bed is great. Now I need to get it done myself and stop being such a lazy bum!

    ReplyDelete