Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sometimes it IS about the Scale

Weigh In Wednesday

Last Week's Weight: 169.2
Current Weight: 166.4
Change: -2.8
Total Loss: -61.6

FINALLY!

I know it's not always about the scale, but sometimes it is. Sometimes you just need the validation that YES, sticking to the plan and trusting the system and working out when you don't wanna is paying off. Today, thankfully(!), is that day. 

As I mentioned to my Chicago Achievers Project coach, Dave, it's been really frustrating lately to be stuck in the 167-172 range for what feels like months. Especially when my eating has truly been better (read: cleaner) than ever before. I aim for 9-11 servings of fruits and veggies a day (I consistently get 8+), and 80-100 grams of protein a day. 

For someone who used to rely a lot on low points/low calorie Smart Ones meals, it's a big change to be eating cleaner foods! Most days I do feel like I'm eating more food, which totals about 1400-1600/day (typically with one 2000 calorie day on the weekends). The extra protein has definitely made it a little tougher to stick within my WW daily allowance (currently 28PP), but between my weeklies and activity points, I've been able to stay within range for the week.

How was your weigh-in?

PS -- Have you entered my Ripped in 30 Giveaway yet?!

12 comments:

  1. Dang girl, that's an awesome loss! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl!!! That is awesome! I don't weigh in till Thursday or Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl! Good job busting through that plateau!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA LADY! You be rocking!!!! Good for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who are we kidding? It's always about the damn scale! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree - sometimes you just need to see it! I've found that I really like taking my measurements. There might be differences there that a crappy scale doesn't show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME job this week! You are right, sometimes we really just need that scale to give us a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go! Your body is adjusting to your new nutrition goals. Give it time and I bet the scale will continue to move in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loss this week! That is a great number.

    ReplyDelete