Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quickie!

Weigh In Wednesday

Last Week's Weight: 169.2
Current Weight: 169.2
Change: ZIP
Total Loss: -58.8

Very briefly checking in to stay accountable this morning! While I wish the scale was showing more movement, after some Super Bowl indulging and that time of the month, I'll happily take maintaining this week [while crossing my fingers for some actual results next week].

I woke up at 5:29am for an earrrrrrrly barre class with my friend, led by our fearless leader of the Chicago Achiever's Project, Andrea Metcalf. Last time I went to a barre class at a different studio, I liked the format of the class, but didn't so much like the instructor. I felt like she didn't provide any corrections on posture, so it was hurting (not in a good way) during and after the class.

This morning's "class" (it was just my friend and I) was much better-- Andrea definitely challenged us with how long we held the poses, but the poses themselves were not difficult to hold correctly. I'm also biased because we did lots of plie squats which are my favorite-- hurts so good! I'm sure I will feel the burn later. Plus, I had to get my workout in before indulging in Chicago Restaurant Week round 3 tonight. ;)

How was your weigh-in Wednesday?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. You got up HOW early for a fitness class!!!!!!!
    And when aunt erma is visiting I always consider staying the same a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Staying the same is great, especially after indulging a bit!

    I don't believe that the time 5:30 am actually exists. Good on you for doing that!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is trying Barre! I need to get on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Barre from several people, I need to give it a try! Just not at 530am! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maintaining after indulging is always a good feeling. My weigh in was okay, slight gain, but I'm accepting it and moving on from it. It could just be a fluctuation that I caught on the scale. Less than a pound is pretty good in my book! And of course I had my first date with JillyBoo since before Christmas...I'm definitely feeling it today! But in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh!!! I want to try Pure Barre so bad! There is a studio literally 4 minutes from my apartment. How much is it a month? I know you didn't lose anything this week, but that is hella better than gaining. Keep on keeping on baby!

    ReplyDelete