Wednesday, January 15, 2014

That Time Again

Weigh In Wednesday


Last Week's Weight: 171.2
Current Weight: 170.6
Change: -0.6
Total Loss: -57.4 

A loss is a loss, I suppose. Still getting back on track from the holidays! Otherwise known as the time when I ate my weight in cookies and mac & cheese. Maybe not as quickly as I'd like, but I'm happy to report that my return to healthier eating habits appears to be working. 

It's definitely frustrating to feel so close yet so far from my goal weight. I'm actually joining a very fun challenge group next week (hint: it involves a FitBit and accountability), so I'm hoping that the additional support will keep me focused in the coming months. Those are really the only details I have right now, but I'll find out more at the kickoff meeting on Tuesday!

Here's the big goal: ideally, I'd love to be within 5lbs of my goal weight by the time I run the Nike Women's Half in DC at the end of April. This means a solidly recommitting to the principles that helped me lose the first 60! After fluctuating in the high 160's-low 170's for the better part of the past 6 months, I'm more than ready to get rid of these last few pounds!

Whether it takes me 3 months or the whole dang year, I know 2014 is the year I get to goal. 

How was your weigh-in wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. You are right - a loss is a loss! You will get there! I am also running a half in April. Iron Girl half in Florida. Can NOT wait! Have you started training yet? I start next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a loss, and next week you will buid on the progress you made getting back into good habbits this week.

    And you can totally get to goal by April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loss is a loss! Good job! You will get to your goal this year, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get it, Twinsie! I KNOW you can reach your goal this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm you still lost silly girl, and you're working out more so I can that a big WIN!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A loss is definitely a loss no matter how small, at least you didn't gain! Just found your blog through the link up and am a new follower. Read through your about me and you have made such good progress definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, 2014 is THE year... completely agree! Good job on the loss this week... moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a loss is a loss...:) My weigh in Monday was about the same...-0.4. Maybe I should have taken my bra and watch off! Ha! Kidding of course, although the thought does cross my mind! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right! It's still a loss! I know you can do this! 2014 is your year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A loss is a loss. You are so close to the 160s You will be there in no time.

    Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job lady! And that challenge group sounds like it will be pretty awesome. You'll have to let us know how you like the FitBit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Earn free satoshis over at CLAIM BTC Faucet. Up to 57 satoshis every 20 mins.

    ReplyDelete