Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Good

We're not going to talk about the bad, because NSV Thursday is for focusing on the good.

button

1) My office is filled with unhealthy foods. I don't know if it's the holiday season or if this is normal, but literally it is a minefield of delicious unhealthy things. To walk from my desk to the kitchen I pass: plate of cookies, plate of brownies, giant 5-gallon tin of popcorn, three bowls of candy. I told myself this week no more peanut butter M&Ms (ugh my ultimate weakness), and I'm happy to say that I did not eat a single one, despite having a full bowl of them sitting 5 feet from my desk. Victory!

2) I started week 2 of Ripped in 30 and ohmygoodness it's a LOT harder than week 1. I did JM three times this week, though, so here's to getting back in the early morning workout groove!

3) Nothing to do with healthiness/weight loss, but something that made me smile this week nonetheless: I received the most wonderful gift from my secret santa on Monday! Nail polish, Reese's, Tootsie Rolls, JM, and a cute mug-- did Carmen nail it or what?! Talk about the perfect way to cap off a Monday with a sweet package filled with awesome goodies. Full disclosure: the Reese's are already gone *burp*. Thank you so so much Carmen!


To the other ladies who participated in the Secret Santa with Mary and me, I can't wait to hear what you got! Hope everyone enjoyed participating as much as Mary and I enjoyed hosting :)

What NSVs are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for peanut butter M&Ms. They are my favourite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm peanut butter + chocolate in any form is a weakness of mine. Thankfully candy (that I like) is hardly ever in the house to tempt me. Way to go on navigating the minefield safely this week.

    I'm ready to get back to the Shred just not sure when I will. Living at home sucks sometimes. :-/

    ReplyDelete