Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Epic Return of Weigh-in Wednesday

Weigh In Wedneday

Remember that time I had a weight loss blog and then didn't blog about my weight for weeks?

Oh, yeah.

Well, I'm baaaaaaaaaack, and I've got good news:

Last Week's Weight: 173.0 
Current Weight: 171.8
Change: -1.2
Total Loss: 56.2

As I mentioned, half marathon training definitely stalled my weight loss. I've still been weighing in this whole time, I just haven't been posting, because when I was training I knew eating enough was more important to me than losing weight. In fact, I just looked back through my weigh-ins and I've been hovering between 173-178lbs since JUNE 26th. Woof. Glad to finally break into the 171's, which means hitting a new lowest weight and getting close to the 160's!

Regardless of the plateau schmateau, I've been feeling pretty great lately (more on this in the NSVs, tomorrow). I'm getting back into a running regimen, and I have a 10K coming up this weekend. My eating has been on point this week... even allowing for tater tots at lunch yesterday (YUM). 

So, I definitely plan to get back to regularly posting my weekly weigh-ins for accountability now that things are a little more normal around here.

Here's to chasing the next milestone!

How'd your weigh in go this week?

8 comments:

  1. I love milestones..they give me something to aim for. Good job on the scales. And the running....sigh....I want to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congrats Carolyn! I feel like we're weight loss twins. I'm hoping to break into the 160's in October, as I've been hovering around the 175s as well, since July. BOO HISS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Almost to a new decade! I am getting close to Onederland and can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's on the loss! I wouldn't worry much about staying in the 170's range since July.... YOU RAN A HALF MARATHON for goodness sake. That in it's self is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for breaking your plateau. I have decided to take a break from my scale. Even going as far as telling my husband to hide it from me until November 1st! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that you have lost over 55 pounds- you're amazing :) :)... sticking through the plateaus is totally the part that always gets me :/

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete