Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Goals Checkin

Happy Labor Day!

Because Labor Day is for getting one final wear out of white clothing, eating burgers, and playing cornhole, I'm keeping this post short and sweet.

In case you missed the memo, Amy from Diary of a Fat Mommy and I are your new co-hosts for the Weekly Goals Linkup! If you don't know Amy, head over to her blog and check her out! She's a hot momma who's down 20lbs AND I think we are kindred spirits due to our love of wine and nail polish.












Last week's goals were strength training 2-3 times (2 times, CHECK), hydration (all but one day, CHECK), and eating breakfast (CHECKITY CHECK). I'm calling this one a victory.

Apologies in advance for being a bit repetitive, but this week's goals are:

1) Hydration Nation. The goal is 100oz a day.

2) Clean my dang apartment. See? Goals don't always have to be health-related. But lordy knows my mom will call me out on dust bunnies when the fam arrives on Friday, so I need to at least create the illusion of keeping things orderly around here. (Note: I do not live in a sty, but sometimes I just have better things to do than dust. Like watch The Real Housewives).

3) Run 13.1 miles. OH RIGHT THAT'S THIS WEEK.

What are your goals for the week?



2 comments:

  1. wow, it's monday (in Cali) and your link thing is closed. :(

    Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen! I wasn't as proactive as Carolyn this morning and didn't post. I will put the linkup up in the morning :)

      Delete