Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday


I lied about the NSV post yesterday that obviously never made it from my brain to the blog. ARGH SORRY. I'm a terrible person.

Let me make it up to you with by joining The Good Life's Five on Friday Linkup.

<ONE>

Tomorrow morning I'm running Chicago's Crosstown Classic 10K with a bunch of my friends. Went to pick up my race swag yesterday, and the t-shirts are really cool! Annnnnnd then I dropped $60 on a new sports bra. But anyone over a D cups knows that good sports bras are IMPOSSIBLE to find. For my fellow BTC ladies, I got a Moving Comfort Maia bra, and they're available up to an E-cup! Worth it.

Moving Comfort - Maia


<TWO>

What I WANTED to post about yesterday for NSVs is that I went on an epic Target shopping trip last weekend because many of my fall clothes from last year are too big. I got 3 blouses, a blazer, a pencil skirt, black skinny pants, and a dress for <$200, which I consider a huge win. I also got this sassy number from Nordstrom Rack (the center panel is leather). I love it, but need to get it hemmed before it makes its official debut.



<THREE>

I've stayed up far too late all week trying to catch up on Breaking Bad. My roommate recently binge-watched every episode and convinced me I should do the same. Well, twist my arm I love a good TV series. How the heck did it take me this long to commit?!?! I'm partway through Season 3 so just no one ruin it for me okay?



<FOUR>

I don't know what to be for Halloween, which is usually something I wait until October 30th to think about. But I've contemplated being a Roller Derby Girl OR Joan from Mad Men for years now, and I may finally pull the trigger on one of those this year.

<FIVE>

It's the freakin' weekend. This is all I got (partly in honor of Shannon who I know feels the same way I do):


3 comments:

  1. That bra does look really comfortable! I will have to check their website out! Glad you are liking BrBa. We binge watched over the summer. I'm bummed that the last episode is tomorrow! Hope you don't get spoiled about it before then! Are you dvring the finale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you. :)

    PS, I've been thinking about buying one of those moving comfort bras, but there's not place in Canada that sells them. Do you know if they have them in any department stores? I just really want to try it on before I buy it. I'm a 34DD, so I need ALL the help I can get!!!

    PS, you are SUPER SEXY in that little black number! HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the black dress- what a great find!!

    Catch up on breaking bad so we can talk about it!!!!!!!! It's ending soon (as I'm sure you know- and it's gotten CRAZY!)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete