Friday, July 19, 2013

Calling Potential Guest Bloggers!

Friends, Romans, Fellow Weight Loss Bloggers!

I'll be venturing to the Emerald Isle (AKA Ireland) the week of July 28th.


@ Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland during my
Study Abroad in Ireland (November 2010)
If anyone is interested, I would love love love to have some guest posts to fill in throughout the week I'll be gone. I'd be more than happy to return the favor while you're away, too!

If you volunteer, you'll make me as happy as this guy was when he "borrowed" my sunglasses:

The Irish LOVED my shutter shades.
Leave a comment or email me if you're interested!

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. I would be interested. My computer currently will not allow me to send an email to you via the link you provided. I think it's a work computer issue. But I think I have your email address from where you've commented on a post of mine. I'll try to send you an email soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's carolyn.baumgarten@gmail.com. Send me a note and I'll send you the deets-- I'd love to have you guest-blog!

      Delete
  2. I volunteer to accompany you to Ireland!

    Failing that, I guess I'll guest post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Oooh! I'd love to guest post! I'll send you an email ASAP.

    - Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous you're going to Ireland. :( Definitely on my list of places to get to, especially since my name is Shannon and I'm Irish, through and through. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to! And I am totally new to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete