Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hump Day Happiness

button

It's Weigh-In Wednesday with Erin and Alex's Weigh-In Wednesday linkup! Here's the deets:

Previous Weight: 194.4
Current Weight: 191.8
Change: -2.6

Yeehaw-- I'm really excited about this loss! I've had weeks where I felt really on-track, and didn't see the payoff, so it's always nice to have validation on the scale. Especially after last night's angst and a rough run again this morning (I think I'm still recovering from Sunday).

I was hoping to hit 189 for my birthday, which is next Friday. I'm not giving up hope yet, but it may be a stretch. Either way, I'm a solid 15 lbs lighter than I was on my last birthday, which is still something to celebrate.

For validation OFF the scale, I've been saving up a few really satisfying NSVs for tomorrow's linkup :)

How'd your weigh-in go this week?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on the weight loss!!! Its always so exciting for me when I see a change in numbers on the scale. Your birthday next week is a good goal. I love setting goals so it pushes me harder. I love being able to have other bloggers to share in this weight loss experience with. Good luck this week!!

    I love love your blog and now am following!!!

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Definitely happy to be a part of such a welcoming and encouraging community-- it makes this tough journey just a little bit easier! :)

      Delete