Sunday, May 12, 2013

A to Z, Me

I'm a terrible blogger because I can't recall where I first saw this post, but I thought it'd be fun post. Enjoy, and feel free to answer the questions yourself!

age: 23 (for only 4 more days, eek!)

bed size: Double

chore you hate: Putting away laundry.


dogs: none. But one day I'm going to get an english bulldog and name him Archibald. 




essential start to your day: Mascara. My eyelashes are too blonde to be left nekkid.

favorite color: GREEN

guilty pleasures: Oh just every reality TV show ever created. Except "Jersey Shore." Even I have standards.

height: 5'5.5"


instrument you play: I played the piano for 12 years when I was younger.


job title: I'm an Account Coordinator. 

kids: Yikes.

live: Grew up in small-town Chesterland, OH. Went to college in NC and my parents live there now. Currently living in Chicago and have been for almost two years!








married:  To my job.

nicknames: How much time ya got? Quick story: During college I studied abroad in Ireland. My family came to visit me. They didn't have an irish phone, so we had to rely on a meetup time at Trinity College. My mom found me by yelling (in Ireland... in a large crowd of strangers) "SNIIIIIIIIIIRTY! SNIIIIIIRT!" Yeah, that happened. 


My family calls me: Pooh, Pooh Magoo, Queen Pooh, Snirt, Snirtlyn T, Snirty, Care, Carebear. My friends call me: Caro, Carol, CB, CarBaum, and Jugs. 

obsessions: Lockup Raw on MSNBC, the legal system, Honey Boo Boo, some e-cards.



pet peeve: Lateness. 

quote: 




religion: I was born and raised Catholic, and went to Catholic schools from K-12.

siblings: Two younger brothers: N (age 21) and M (age 19).



time you wake up: Depends on if I have to run and/or shower, but sometime between 6:00-7:45am.

university attended: Elon University in Elon, NC.

vegetables you dislike: Celery. Which makes my love of egg and chicken salad really inconvenient. 

what makes you run late: The CTA. 


x-rays you've had: Teeth, wrist, ankle, wrist again.

yummy food: I could really for some mac & cheese right about now.

zoo animals: Penguins

3 comments:

  1. I love this A to Z thing. I keep saying I'm going to do it but havent yet!!!!

    I've heard Chicago is amazing. I would love to go visit there just to get the big city feel.

    I love the name for the dog!! All in the Family, one of my favorites!!!

    I'm obsessed with some e-cards too!

    I love this post..I could go on and on. But I'm pretty sure you dont want to see me talking forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krissy--

      Chicago really is amazing! Even though I grew up in a teeny tiny town, I absolutely love it here :)

      Delete