Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday. Woof.


Guess what day it is?!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Movies and Me
I love TV. Like, far more than any normal person should. I got extremely lucky that my (Craigslist!) roommate loves all the same terrible reality shows that I love... seriously.
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?  I would choose... Mad Men! I was late hopping on the bandwagon, but now that I'm all caught up I'm absolutely hooked. Plus, I have a girl crush on Christina Hendricks. Um hi:

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. Speed. I don't know what it is about that movie, but I watch it pretty much every single time it comes on TV. The 90s! The floral dress! Keanu Reeves! Yeah, total guilty pleasure.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.  I've only seen a handful of "The West Wing" episodes, but I'm a complete political junkie and would love to have a few thousand hours to dedicate to watching the entire series from episode one.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  Nope- never have! I'm not opposed to it, I'm just not a big movies person. I rarely go unless I really want to go see something in particular. There are other things I'd rather do for $15.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?  ONLY ONE?! I'd probably pick Project Runway-- it's one of my all-time favorites.

6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Did you ever see that show "Tough Love" with Steve Ward on VH1. He's a tells-it-like-it-is matchmaker who identifies women's fatal flaw and then teaches them how to be more datable. Minus the public humiliation, I would love to be on that one.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  Keep your eyes on the road, hooker.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?  Ramona Singer from The Real Housewives of NYC! I went on a fancy birthday dinner to Girl and the Goat (owned by Top Chef winner Stephanie Izard) and realized halfway through drinks at the bar that I was literally 2 feet from Ramona. And no, she was not drinking Pinot Grigio (so disappointing!)
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? Anyone who knows me KNOWS that the answer to this question is Jeopardy! I WILL be on Jeopardy one day. My roommate and I tivo it every night and have Jeopardy marathons where we'll watch like 10 episodes in a row. It's intense.

10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Funny-- this was on the last survey I took! I'd take pre-crazy Lindsey Lohan. Or Christina Hendricks, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I love TV way too much too. Mad Men is such a good choice. And Christina Hendricks is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete