Sunday, April 7, 2013

Eleven Questions

I saw this survey on CaitlynHTP's blog (and she got it from Tina). If you don't follow Healthy Tipping Point already, you absolutely should! She's one of my favorite healthy lifestyle bloggers. 

Anyway, on with the show!



1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Baba O'Reilly by The Who. Sure, the lyrics make no sense ("teenage wastelaaaaaand") but I just love the musical intro.




2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I got to celebrate Easter at home with my family in Charlotte! Because the airline gods are cruel, airfare between Chicago and Charlotte is usually pretty pricey. Luckily, I hitched a ride down with my aunt, uncle, and cousins from Cleveland to surprise my family! As evidenced by my post about the weekend, it was an awesome time.

3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Without a doubt I would by Clarisse (Jodi Foster) in Silence of the Lambs. It's one of my favorite movies. If I didn't work in marketing, I'd love to work in abnormal or criminal/forensic psychology.

4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Lindz LOLhan, pre-crazy.

5. What is your favorite quote?
Here's one of my recent favorites:

[source]

6. What was your first concert?
Avril Lavigne. With my Dad. Sorry, Dad.

7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Google Reader (RIP GOOGLE READER).

8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Right now? Sleepy.

9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Well obviously calories wouldn't matter: my Mom's chicken and dumplings with a side of truffle mac and cheese, finishing it off with Cheesecake Factory's cookie dough cheesecake.  

10. What is the background of your computer?



Question 11 is for you! Answer one of the questions above :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's so cute that your dad took your to Avril Lavigne. I don't think I ever saw her in concert, but I loved her.

    ReplyDelete